Thursday, March 21, 2013

march 22


i did this to practice those soft and hard edges. it's kind of hard to keep switching and adjusting to those brushes. i really don't use that technique (maybe that's why my drawings seems to lack something). well it does have different result. should figure it out how to switch to those brushes.












this is suppose to be a speed paint. but as usual it takes me more than an hour.i like the grey scale. i don't like much the color render, i still have to study those colors, must learn to mix and match those colors.

not quite happy with the face construction (mindless sketching again). too late to fix it. anyway. next time
i should analyze 1st the reference or the subject before doodling it down. (sorry random girl i make you look horrible)

2 comments:

  1. even thhough you don't sound too pleased with the outcme i think it's really good. I started my digital painting practise not long ago and there's a long hard way still awaiting me ;) are you on deviantART?

    please follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah still long way to go.

    ok i will just give me your link or your deviantarta name

    ReplyDelete